Bavaria City Racing 2012
Bavaria City Racing transforms the city landscape into a racetrack to bring the world of motorsport onto the streets of major European cities. It has been successfully hosted in Rotterdam and Moscow and came to Dublin for the first time in 2012.
On June 3rd 2012 110,000 spectators gathered to watch Bavaria City Racing on the streets of Dublin city centre. Contracted by Tru Events, Magnum Events provided Production Management, Coordination Services and Staffing of the event.
Bringing a new event to the Ireland, some of our tasks included –
– Travelling to both Moscow and Rotterdam to fully assess the events requirements
– Planning the event from proposal right through to receiving the full event licence
– Liaising with Statutory Agencies and local businesses
– Implementing Road Closure Plans and Managing Traffic Diversions
– CAD Drawings – Development through to Implementation of the full event site
– Branding and Signage Design, Including Installation and Removal
– Corporate Hospitality venue design and layout
– Staff Management of Event Staff, controlling all elements pre and post event
– Projected Budgets, Financial Control and Auditing
– Managing all on-site Suppliers
Bavaria City Racing proved to be the most challenging event we have been involved in to date – designing and installing a race track over night, closing down city streets, and bringing live racing to Dublin City, proved to be no mean feat.
Please see the gallery above for track routes and see www.bavariacityracing.ie for more details.
Bavaria City Racing
- Categories →
- Public Events